Fudgy keto brownie with walnuts
- 70g almond flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 3g baking powder
- 100g sweetener (i used eryhtritol and FiberFin syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 130g butter or ghee
- 80g walnuts
- 30g sugarfree dark chocolate (or with stevia)
- SAMM 1 Melt butter or ghee with sweetener and cocoa powder on a low heat until erythritol is dissolved. Add into flour mixture, finally whisk in eggs.
- SAMM 2 Grease baking pan with butter, spread crushed nuts to the bottom of the pan.
- SAMM 3 Poor batter to the nuts, garnish with chocolate chips.
- SAMM 4 Bake 170C around 11-15 minutes, depending on the oven. See that the brownie would not stay raw inside or become too dry.
- SAMM 5 Let it cool completely, then cut into pieces.
- SAMM 6 Eat with vanilla custard, vanilla icecream or with berries, dip into milk or enjoy with just a cup of warm herbal tea 🙂
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 428 kcal
Total Fat 40g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 4g