Keto coconut caramel fat bombs
- 100g coconut chips
- 50g (raw, organic) cocoa butter
- 50g coconut oil
- 30g sweetener (i used erythritol)
- 15g crushed cashew (or other) nuts
- 15g (freeze) dried berries
- SAMM 1 Roast coconut chips in the oven 160C for couple of minutes or roast them in a large skillet on a stove until slightly golden brown. Let the chips cool down before putting them into food processor.
- SAMM 2 Put chips, sweetener and oil into food processor until desired consistency- it can be really creamy or bit chunky, however you prefer.
- SAMM 3 Let the mixture cool down and stir time ti time.
- SAMM 4 Take mini cupcake molds and spread cahsew nut crumbs into half of the molds and berry crumble into other half.
- SAMM 5 Pour partly hardened mixture into the molds and let them cool down in the fridge over night or at least for 1 hour.
- SAMM 6 These candies have to be refrigerated, otherwise they will melt down.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 683 kcal
Total Fat 70g
Fat Percentage 93%
Net Carbohydrates 6g