Coconut joghurt with cocoa and berries
- 100g coconut jogurt ( i used Abbot Kinney`s where is 2.8g net carbs per 100g. Try to find one that is also low in carbs)
- 10g (organic, raw) cocoa powder
- 15g sweetener (i use FiberFin syrups or erythritol in desserts)
- 10g MCT oil
- Vanilla or cinnamon to taste
- 30g sea buckthorn (or other) berries
- SAMM 1 Mix (coconut)jogurt with cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla.
- SAMM 2 Garnish with fresh or frozen berries.
- SAMM 3 Add muesli or chocolate chips if you want.
NUTRITION (per portion 130g)
Energy 243 kcal
Total Fat 23g
Fat Percentage 85%
Net Carbohydrates 3,8g
* Trim the fat percentage by reducing or adding MCT (or some other) oil