Keto chocolate muesly bars
- 70g almonds
- 70g almond chips
- 50g coconut chips
- 70g pecan nuts
- 70g sunflower seeds
- 100g macadamia nuts
- 50g sugar free dark chocolate (i used Torras)
- 25g nut butter
- 50g creamed coconut
- 30g coconut oil
- 30g (coconut)ghee or butter
- 30g cocoa butter
- 20g cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 80g sweetener (i used Sukrin Gold)
- 30g Fiberfin syrup or some other sweetener
- Bit of salt and cinnamon to taste
- SAMM 1 Preheat the oven to 160C.
- SAMM 2 Roast the coconut flakes on a big pan for couple of minutes, until lightly golden. Let them cool down.
- SAMM 3 Wash the nuts (not macadamia nuts) and crush them.
- SAMM 4 Mix crushed nuts and seeds, seasoning, melted oils, eggs, shredded chocolate and mix well.
- SAMM 5 Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a baking dish (or proper size pan) lined with parchment paper so they lift out easily.
- SAMM 6 Cover with parchment and press down firmly to even out the top.
- SAMM 7 Bake at 160C around 20-30 minutes, until mixture turns nice and crispy.
- SAMM 8 Let it cool down completely and cut with sharp knife into proper muesli bars.
- SAMM 9 Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- SAMM 10 Wrap separately for takeaway or to lunchoxes.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 535 kcal
Total Fat 52g
Fat Percentage 87%
Net Carbohydrates 3g
* One muesli bar can be around 50g