Keto cream cheese sweet pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 60g cream cheese (25%)
- 3g (1 tsp) psyllium husks
- 20g (2 tbsp) olive oil for frying
- 40g berries (i used wild strawberries) and some low carb syrup (i used Fibersyrup) to serve with.
- SAMM 1 Whisk all ingredients together and let it sit for a moment before frying, to let the bubbles settle.
- SAMM 2 Pour half of the batter into a hot pan greased with 10g (1 tbsp) of olive oil (or butter/ghee).
- SAMM 3 Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
- SAMM 4 Serve with half of the berries (20g) and syrup (i used Sukrin Fiber Syrup).
NUTRITION (per portion, 100g (1) pancake + 20g berries)
Energy 268 kcal
Total Fat 24g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 3g