Keto mini spinach and mushroom quiche cups
- 1 egg yolk
- 20g butter, ghee or creamed coconut
- 30g almond flour
- 3g psyllium
- Pinc of xantan gum
- Salt and fresh thyme or rosemary to taste
- 1 egg
- 20g mushrooms
- 20g spinach
- 10g sundried tomatoes
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste
- 20g olive oil for frying
- SAMM 1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease three muffin cups.
- SAMM 2 In a bowl, whisk egg, melted fat, salt and pepper until blended
- SAMM 3 stir in the flours. To form crusts, press mixture onto bottom and up sides of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- SAMM 4 For filling, fry mushrooms in a small pan, turn off the heat, add spinach and schopped sundried tomatoes, season. Spoon into crusts
- SAMM 5 top with whisked egg. Bake 10-12 minutes or longer until the quiches are nice and fluffy and crust is golden.
NUTRITION (for this portion 200g)
Energy 290 kcal
Total Fat 63g
Fat Percentage 87%
Net Carbohydrates 0,6g