Keto pumpkin pancakes
- 1 egg
- 30g pumpkin puree
- 20g almond flour
- 15g coconut or sesame flour
- 2g baking powder
- 20g ghee for frying
- Salt, cinnamon, lemon zest, cardamon etc to taste
- FiberFin syrup, raspberries and cinnamon to garnish with
- SAMM 1 Boil some pumpkin with a bit of water on low heat until it becomes soft like a puree.
- SAMM 2 Whisk one egg, add chilled pumpkin puree, then all the dry ingredients.
- SAMM 3 Make small pancakes (1 tbsp of dough) and fry them with ghee until golden brown from both sides.
- SAMM 4 Garnish with berries, cinnamon and syrup (i used Sukrin Fiber Syrup).
NUTRITION (for this portion 150g )
Energy 480 kcal
Total Fat 45g
Fat Percentage 84%
Net Carbohydrates 5g