Keto almond-raspberry mini souffle cakes
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter or ghee
- 50g almond flour
- 20g FiberFin (resistant potato starch)
- 20g sweetener (i used Sukrin Icing Sugar)
- 3g baking powder
- 45g berries (i used raspberries)
- Pinch of salt and vanilla to taste
- SAMM 1 Preheat the oven to 170C.
- SAMM 2 Whisk eggs with pinch of salt and melted butter until creamy.
- SAMM 3 Mix all dry ingredients together and add into butter mixture.
- SAMM 4 Butter in three small cake cups. Devide1/3 of the butter between the cups, add the raspberries (15g per cup) and pour in rest of the batter.
- SAMM 5 Bake 170C around 20 minutes, until cakes and fluffy and lightly golden.
- SAMM 6 Garnish with low carb icing sugar.
NUTRITION (per 100g/1 portion)
Energy 315 kcal
Total Fat 28g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 4,6g