Raw keto chocolate candies
- 100g (raw, organic) cocoa butter
- 20g coconut oil
- 40g (raw, organic) cocoa powder
- 10g lucuma powder (makes the chocolate extra creamy)
- 60-70g sweetener (i used erythritol)
- 10g chia seeds
- 25g chopped hazelnuts
- 25g chopped almonds
- Bit of salt and vanilla to taste
- SAMM 1 Melt all the ingredients besides nuts and seeds on a small saucepan on a waterbath or on a very low heat (the mixture should not get hot at all). Whisk constantly until everyhting is dissolved.
- SAMM 2 Add chopped nuts and seeds, stir well.
- SAMM 3 Transfer the chocolate mass into candy moulds and place it into fridge until set. I decorated some moulds before pouring in the chocolate mass with gold dust, freeze-dried berry dust, hard candy dust, cocoa nibs etc stuff. The ways to decorate the candies and give them different tastes is endless.
- SAMM 4 Keep refrigerated, because these candies will melt quite fast at room temperature.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 535 kcal
Total Fat 54g
Fat Percentage 91%
Net Carbohydrates 3g
*One candy is about 10g