Butter cooked pike perc fillet with fresh salad
- 60g pike perch (or some other white fish) fillet
- 30g butter for frying
- 100g fresh salad (lettuce, sweet pepper, cucumber or what you have)
- SAMM 1 Pat the fish dry and season it with salt and pepper. If you’ve got more time on your hands, I recommend brining it for 15 minutes in salt water, then patting it dry. This improves its texture and seasons it throughout.
- SAMM 2 Melt the butter on medium heat and add the fish skin side down. Cook until the skin is crispy, about 4 minutes. Turn on the other side for half a minute.
- SAMM 3 Serve with fresh salad and enjoy!
NUTRITION (for this portion- 60g of fish fillet with salad )
Energy 290 kcal
Total Fat 25g
Fat Percentage 78%
Net Carbohydrates 2,6g