Keto salmon soup
- 50g salmon (or some other fatty fish) filet
- 50g broccoli heads
- 35g fennel (or cauliflower etc low carb vegetable)
- 15g leek (or onion)
- 25g olive oil
- 150g fish bouillon
- 5g fresh herbs for garnishing (spring onion, dill etc)
- SAMM 1 Clean and chop the vegetables. Briefly fry sliced leek in the small pot with olive oil, add fennel and then (hot) bouillon. Homemade bouillon is the best one but i also use naturally made bouillons (i love Food Stuudio ones) that i get from the supermarket.
- SAMM 2 Let the soup start simmering, then add chopped broccoli heads and bite-size salmon fillet pieces. Boil only for 1-2 minutes. It is important that vegetables stay half crunchy and they do not lose their color.
- SAMM 3 Garnish with fresh herbs.
NUTRITION (per portion 330g)
Energy 414 kcal
Total Fat 37g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 2g