Keto chicken nuggets with avocado&tomato salsa
- Chicken marinade:
- 250g chicken tenderloins
- 75g coconut joghurt (or regular joghurt)
- 40g olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic, fresh thyme, sweet pepper powder
- 20g Potex Pofiber (potato fiber) or some keto bread crumbs (can be made from leftovers)
- Salt, pepper, seasoning
- 50g olive oil
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 10g red onion
- 30g Extra Virgin olive oil
- Fresh coriander
- Salt, pepper, lime juice to taste
- SAMM 1 Put coconut joghurt, olive oil, finely chopped garlic and seasoning into plastic zipper bag, mix well. Cut chicken fillet into chunks and add into the bag, mix well again. It is good if the chicken can sit in the marinade in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes, but sometimes i make it one day before, then the meat will be very tender and it`s perfect for quick lunch or dinner.
- SAMM 2 Put potato fiber or bread crumbs on the plate, dip in the marinated chicken chunks and put onto lined baking sheet. Bake at 200C 15 minutes, flipping the nuggets once. Or fry the nuggets on the pan.
- SAMM 3 For salsa cut avocado, tomato and red onion into pieces, add a bit of lime juice, olive oil, coriander and season to your taste.
NUTRITION (per 100g chicken nuggets)
Energy 264 kcal
Total Fat 23g
Fat Percentage 77%
Net Carbohydrates 1g