No-rice keto sushi
- 2 nori sheets (3g each)
- 40g smoked fish (i used salmon)
- 40g panfried shrimps (i used tiger shrimps)
- 50g creamed cheese
- 40g cucumber, julienned
- 50g avocado, thinly sliced
- 30g sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 20g MCT (or some other) oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Tamari (or some other soy) sauce for dipping
- Marinated ginger to taste (optional)
- SAMM 1 Prepare the shrimps. Take off the shells, season with sea salt, some pepper and sweet pepper powder, chilly flakes or what you like. Fry in generous olive oil for 1 minute from both sides. Let them cool and cut them half in lengthwise.
- SAMM 2 Prepare the smoked fish and cut in pieces.
- SAMM 3 To make the rolls, place a nori sheet on a bamboo rolling mat, shiny side on top. Make both ends of the nori sheet little bit moist with wet hands.
- SAMM 4 Spread on half of the creamed cheese in a line near the bottom of the sheet, add the rest of the ingredients you want to use in this roll (shrimps or salmon and half of all the veggies), sprinkle with some MCT oil and roll up tightly, wetting the empty nori at the top so that it sticks together. Do the same with the other roll also.
- SAMM 5 Cut the rolls into pieces (cutting off the ends) and sprinkle with white and black sesame seeds.
- SAMM 6 Serve with tamari for dipping and add some marinated giner and wasabi if you want.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 177 kcal
Total Fat 15g
Fat Percentage 76%
Net Carbohydrates 1,4g
*Trim the fat percentage by reducing or adding the amount of (MCT) oil used