Keto pizza bread
This pizza bread is very tasty even without the topping. Just cut it into smaller pieces and eat as regular flat bread
- Pizza crust:
- 100g Hemp Hearts
- 70g sunflower seeds
- 50g crushed flaxseeds
- 30g psyllium powder (or psyllium husks)
- 10g nutritional yeast
- 3g baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 75g creamy coconut milk (i use Santa Maria Extra Creamy Coconut Milk)
- 75g butter
- Salt and herbs to taste
- Tomato sauce
- Sundried tomatoes, sliced
- Chicken fillet or ham
- Cheese- goat cheese, mozarella, feta etc whatever you have
- Wild oregano and basil for garnish
- SAMM 1 Preheat the oven to 170C. Line large baking tray with parchment paper.
- SAMM 2 Mix all dry ingredients together, add soft butter, whisk in the eggs.
- SAMM 3 Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/2 cm thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (the rolling pin works better if you have one). Garnish with sesame seeds.
- SAMM 4 Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden and bit crispy.
- SAMM 5 Add toppings to the crust- some tomatoe puree, sliced chicken fillet or ham, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, cheese etc. Bake 175C for another 15-20 minutes.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 370 kcal
Total Fat 32g
Fat Percentage 77%
Net Carbohydrates 1g