Smoked fish keto spread
- 100g smoked salmon fillet
- 100g smoked white (fatty) fish fillet
- 50g red caviar
- 50g mayonnaise (e.g. Hellmann`s)
- 40g cream cheese
- 30g capers (chopped)
- 20g MCT oil
- 20g fresh herbs (dill, parsley)
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- SAMM 1 Clean the smoked fish from bones and flake it with a falk.
- SAMM 2 Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, drained and chopped capers, chopped herbs, some lemon juice, season it with salt and pepper (maybe add some chilly flakes) and mix it well.
- SAMM 3 When it is seasoned enough, add red caviar and mix it again.
- SAMM 4 Keep refrigerated.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 253 kcal
Total Fat 21g
Fat Percentage 73%
Net Carbohydrates 1,5g
* If higher fat percentage is necessary, then just add some more MCT (or other) oil