Keto susage rolls and smoked fish buns
- 60g cocnut flour
- 20g Fiberfin (resistant potato starch)
- 20g psyllium flour
- 70g olive oil (+ 20g for baking)
- 3 egg whites
- 300g hot water
- SAMM 1 Whisk together egg whites and olive oil.
- SAMM 2 Add all dry ingredients, mix it well.
- SAMM 3 Add hot water, mix in into even dough.
- SAMM 4 Roll the dough between two oily baking sheets and cut into smaller pieces.
- SAMM 5 Put small sausages on a piece of dough and make roll. Add filling in the centre of square piece of dough and flip it together. For the pie filling i sliced some red sweet pepper and smoked salmon and seasoned it with fresh herbs. But you can use whatever leftovers there are in the fridge.
- SAMM 6 Bake 175C around 20 minutes, until nice and golden.
- SAMM 7 Also it is possible to make just flat bread from this dough or pizza crust.
NUTRITION (per 100g dough)
Energy 235 kcal
Total Fat 23g
Fat Percentage 88%
Net Carbohydrates 0,9g