Veggie-stuffed keto eggplant
- 1 medium eggplant (around 300g)
- 50g mushrooms
- 20g onion
- 20g leek
- 5g parsley
- 30g olive oil
- 30g cheese (mozarella, goat cheese etc)
- Salt, pepper, thyme or rosemary to taste
- SAMM 1 Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- SAMM 2 Cut eggplant in half lengthwise, remove pulp, leaving a 1/2cm thick shell.
- SAMM 3 Spray some olive oil to the shells and bake them in oven for about 10 minutes, until they become light brown inside.
- SAMM 4 Cube pulp, mushrooms, onion and leek. Saute them with olive oil until crisp and tender and season with parsley, salt, pepper and thyme.
- SAMM 5 Divide mixture evenly between two eggplant shells, top with cheese.
- SAMM 6 Bake at 175°C for 20-30 minutes or until they become nice and crisp.
NUTRITION (per portion around 175g)
Energy 215 kcal
Total Fat 19g
Fat Percentage 79%
Net Carbohydrates 4g
* If higher fat percentage is necessary, then just add some more olive oil