Vegan keto stir-fry
- 20g mushrooms (i used King Oyster Mushroom e.g. Eryngii mushrooms)
- 20g leek
- 20g Brussels Sprouts
- 30g Shirataki Konjac noodles
- 15g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5g sesame seeds (black and white)
- Seasalt and some black pepper to taste
- SAMM 1 Wash the brussels sprouts and remove those outer leaves that have blemishes.
- SAMM 2 Cut looser leaves and inner part sut just in half. Chop the leek and mushrooms.
- SAMM 3 Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add olive oil to pan
- SAMM 4 swirl to coat. Then add the veggies, stir-fry about 2-3 minutes. Veggies should stay crunchy and remain their beautiful colour. Season with salt and peper. Add Shirataki Konjac noodles.
- SAMM 5 Garnish with sesame seeds.
NUTRITION (per portion 110g)
Energy 180 kcal
Total Fat 17g
Fat Percentage 87%
Net Carbohydrates 2,5g